Kitchen Fire at Cliff Road, Budleigh Salterton

  Posted: 11.09.18 at 15:30 by The Editor

us on Facebook




Date: 11.09.2018
Time: 12:41
Location: Cliff Road, Budleigh Salterton

The Fire Service attended a Kitchen Fire in the above area. Fire Appliances from Budleigh Salterton and Exmouth were mobilised to this incident.
On arrival, crews confirmed a small fire had occurred in the Kitchen caused by a Saucepan left unattended. The fire is now out. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
These are the full and final details. 
 

Water voles being released at Seaton Wetlands An exciting project with East Devon District Council’s Countryside Team and the Axe Vale &a...
Read more...


Share: