Posted: 13.02.20 at 09:33 by Hannah Corfield
Every week, Exmouth Nub News provides you with a report of all the applications submitted to the planning authority, East Devon District Council, in the Exmouth area.
The planning applications featured in this report have been verified by EDDC, however a decision has not yet been made.
• Construction of two storey extension, detached single garage and canopies; alterations to existing flat roof extension and fitting of timber cladding. 11 Primley Gardens Sidmouth EX10 9LE.
Ref. No: 20/0249/FUL. Validated: Wed 05 Feb 2020. Status: Awaiting decision.
• Erection of building for mixed use to store equipment, materials, machinery and miscellaneous items associated with the existing golf course, agricultural and the bell tent business. Retrospective change of use of redundant area of golf course to area for drying and storing of bell tents. Thorn Park Family Golf Centre, Salcombe Regis, Sidmouth EX10 0JH.
Ref. No: 20/0232/FUL. Validated: Fri 07 Feb 2020. Status: Awaiting decision.
• Self-sown Goat (pussy) Willow. Fell because too close to Grade 11* listed wall. Garden Flat 7 Fortfield Terrace Sidmouth EX10 8NT.
Ref. No: 20/0192/TCA. Validated: Mon 03 Feb 2020. Status: Awaiting decision.
• Construction of single and two storey side and rear extensions and provision of cladding. Greenbank, 7 Harcombe Lane, Sidford, Sidmouth EX10 9QN. Ref. No: 20/0137/FUL. Validated: Wed 05 Feb 2020. Status: Awaiting decision.
• Internal works to property. 79 Chapel Street, Sidbury, Sidmouth EX10 0RQ. Ref. No: 20/0066/LBC. Validated: Tue 04 Feb 2020. Status: Awaiting decision.
If you strongly support or object to any of the above planning applications feel free to contact Exmouth Nub News directly by emailing [email protected]